(ai sensi D. Lgs.196/2003)
Company name and name of the owner: FARINELLA S.R.L.
Registered office: Via Michele Mummolo n.15 – Putignano (Bari)
Reference mail: email@example.com
You can write to this address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request access to your data or request its modification, revocation and limitation of processing, elimination, transfer or to make a complaint about it.
This information is drawn up pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 – Code regarding the protection of personal data, as well as, on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and relates to all personal data that this website collects and holds about its users and their account, while it does not apply to data collected from other websites that may be consulted by the user through links to external pages of third parties.
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically during the use of this Website. All data requested by this Website are mandatory and, in the absence of their provision, could be impossible for this Website to provide the service. In cases where this Website indicates some data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or on its operation.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
The owner processes users’ personal data by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the owner. The updated list of managers can always be requested from the data controller.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes personal data relating to the user if one of the following conditions exists:
the user has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the user’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the user does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of personal data is governed by European legislation on the protection of personal data.
• The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the owner is subject;
• The processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the owner;
• The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the web services of the sites indicated above take place at the company headquarters of FARINELLA SRL, in Via Michele Mummolo n.15 – 70017 Putignano (Bari) of the data controller and are only handled by technical staff of the Office in charge of treatment, or by any persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who submit requests to send information material are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose. The user’s personal data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located. To obtain more information on the place of processing, the user can refer to the section on details on the processing of personal data. The user has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the user can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the owner by contacting him at the opening details.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
Personal data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The user can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
When the processing is based on the user’s consent, the owner can keep the personal data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the owner may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA
User data is collected to allow the owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: displaying content from external platforms, statistics.
The data is also collected
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the personal data concretely relevant to each purpose, the user can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
DISPLAY OF CONTENT FROM EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this website and interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a font style visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this website to integrate such content within its pages.
Google Maps (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is an interactive map viewing service managed by Google Inc. that allows this website to integrate maps and directions within its own site.
The services contained in this section allow the data controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of user behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the personal data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use personal data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the personal data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use personal data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
This Google Analytics integration makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner. In particular, the user has the right to:
• Withdraw consent at any time. The user can revoke the consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed.
• Oppose the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
• Access your data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
• Verify and ask for rectification. The user can verify the correctness of their data and request its updating or correction.
• Obtain the limitation of processing. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will not process the data for any other purpose than their conservation.
• Obtain the cancellation or removal of their personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the owner.
• Receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The user has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain their unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract to which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• Submit a complaint. The user can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
DETAILS ON THE RIGHT OF OBJECTION
When personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the owner, users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, should their data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the owner processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the user’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
For the proper functioning of the website and for a better user experience, this website uses different types of cookies.
Analyzing them in detail, our cookies allow you to:
• memorize the preferences entered;
• register on the site and use the online purchase system.
• avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as user name and password;
• analyze the use of the services and content provided by agricurabiodepalma.com to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
What are Cookies
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from the website to the computer’s hard drive through an anonymous code that can identify the computer but not the user and passively monitor the activities on the site.
Types of Cookies
• Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to allow navigation of the website and the use of its features, such as access to some protected areas. Without these cookies, some requested features such as login to the site or the creation of an online shopping cart could not be provided.
• Analytical cookies: these cookies collect information on how users use the website, for example which pages are visited most often, and if users receive error messages from these pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the functioning of the website.
These cookies can be compared to “technical cookies” when alternatively:
or are used directly by the site administrator to collect information in aggregate form or
o they are managed by third parties and specific means are used to reduce the ability of cookies to identify users (for example, by hiding a significant part of the IP address) and where the third party uses them exclusively for the provision of the service. For example, they store cookie data separately without crossing them or enriching them with other available personal data.
• Functional cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember the choices the user has made (such as your username, your language or the geographical area in which you live the user lives) in order to optimize and provide functionality more advanced. These cookies can also be used to provide features requested by the user such as viewing a video or the ability to comment on a blog. This information collected by cookies can be anonymous and must not track the user’s browsing and activities on other websites.
These cookies can also be defined as technical cookies.
• Cookies to integrate third-party products and software functions: this type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the ” use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and additional software offering additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the Site.
• Profiling cookies: These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
The aforementioned cookies can have session or persistent durations, and in this case their duration is established by the server at the time of their creation.
To find out more, please refer to www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
This website does not use profiling cookies.
Third party cookies
Some of the cookies used on this Website are set by us, while others are set by third parties who provide the services on our behalf.
List of cookies on the site
The cookies on this site are necessary exclusively for storing the choice relating to Privacy and for the functioning of Analytics in a totally anonymous way.
How to disable cookies
You can check and / or verify the cookies at will – to find out more, visit aboutcookies.org. You can delete cookies already on your computer and set almost all browsers to block their installation. If you choose this option, however, you will have to manually change some preferences each time you visit the site and it is possible that some services or certain functions are not available.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT
Defense in court
The user’s personal data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this website or related services by the user. The user declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as the user’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of personal data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do NotTrack” requests
This website does not support “Do NotTrack” requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the user is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal data (or data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is information collected automatically through this website (including from third-party applications integrated into this website), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
The individual using this website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the data subject.
The natural person to whom the personal data refer.
Responsible for the treatment (or responsible)
This website (or this application)
The hardware or software tool through which the personal data of users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this website as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored inside the user’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 – Code regarding the protection of personal data, as well as, on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.